At Capdesk, we’re about to rewrite the history books on how companies use equity to empower their people. By unlocking the power of equity, we can change finance for good.
With equity made more accessible, businesses can unite employees, owners and investors through shared success. It might sound revolutionary, but it shouldn’t. It’s about time.
In the last few years, we’ve quietly become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for private companies to digitise their equity information and manage and issue employee equity schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
We recently launched a first-of-its-kind secondaries market to take our mission even further. Now, employees can turn vested shares into equity as and when it suits them – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
Employee equity schemes have been broken for too long; it’s time to create a world where everyone can be a stakeholder.
Capdesk is remote friendly, but more importantly Team First. We have amazing people all over the world and we're mostly focused in Copenhagen+London where we still have brick and mortar offices. Applicants are welcome from everywhere from UTC -5 to +2 time zones.
We’re a lean team, so every hire is significant to us. We’re looking for each newcomer to strengthen our mission, our team and our culture – and challenge us to get better.
We just completed an £8m series A in March 2021 and we have over 1000 of Europe's startups and scale-ups using our software. We’re gearing up to go further, across Europe and beyond. That’s where you come in.
About the role
We're looking for a Product Manager with experience in delivering user-centric products. You've helped shaping important features and want to keep delivering more value to users. Maybe you built innovative B2B products from scratch, either in small startups or in bigger organisations, and you know how crucial it is for you and your team to receive customer feedback to continuously improve your product.
You have strong experience collaborating with a cross-functional team. You will be closely working with a talented Engineering Lead and an amazing Product Designer. The three of you will be responsible for figuring out the proper way to solve the true problem customers have (and you know that's not always what users think they need).
You are a strong communicator, both an engaging story teller and able to get your stakeholders excited. No matter if you are talking with commercial partners or with all Capdesk employees, you always know where your product is going and you are able to describe your vision and the strategy to get there.
You will help us find product-market fit for the most innovative areas of our product, spanning from new markets to completely new products and features. By working on those key strategic areas, you will help shape the future of Capdesk as a whole, acquiring new customer segments and unlocking the power of equity across Europe.
How we work today:
- We use OKRs to define our quarterly team goals and we work in 1-week iterations for ensuring we achieve them
- We work with dual-track agile: we combine discovery and delivery tracks to release customer-centric software
- We use Figma for creating designs and Whimsical for brainstorming and ideation
- We use JIRA for tasks and Productboard for managing feature requests
What we can offer you:
- A team of amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences and knowledge
- Transparent equity ownership. We practise what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- Your very own company credit card (Pleo), so no more expenses hassle. We trust you!
- 25 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Very flexible working – so long as you get the work done, you can do it on your own terms
- Quarterly company events (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials)
- A front-row seat on a unicorn ride
Want to know what other people think of Capdesk?
- Hear from some of our customers on Capterra
- Hear from our current and past hires on Glassdoor
- Hear why one of my colleagues joined Capdesk
- We're one of the Top 50 startups to work for 2021 and part of Otta's 2021 Rocket List of London's fastest growing companies!
Capdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Got questions? Feel free to get in touch.
If you're ready to apply, here's what we'd like to see:
- An up-to-date CV
- A few paragraphs about yourself and why you think you fit the position. Be as specific as you can
If you want to read more, check us out at capdesk.com. We look forward to hearing from you! 👋